Thursday, June 17, 2010

i know that nobody probably gives a shit about what i have to say, but i'm going to say it anyway.

i HATE living in this house. they don't get it. they don't get that i leave every chance i get to avoid their little talks and heart to hearts because everyone is SO blind to what they see as the most important things in life.

i feel like i'm suffocating here. i can't escape it. i can't lock them out. i can NOT wait to be on my own again. i need the freedom and independence i've grown dependent on. i'd move out today if i could.

sometimes, as odd as it is, i feel like the only person that understands this is my dad, but then half the time i feel like he's joining forces with my brother to ruin my life and constantly make me feel like shit about myself.

and people seriously wonder why i'm so fucked up.

No comments: